Monday 11 July 2011

So the next few post will be brief as it is more difficult to access the technology needed to update. We made it to vassiliki and it is s little piece of heaven. It has got to be the most easy going relaxed atmosphere ever. The sailing is amazing and the kids have started their windsurfing lessons. I am afraid we don't have too many pictures to post because all the action has been on the water and my camera isn't water proof! I will have to do more of an update when we are back in London.I tried but cannot upload any pictures using my phone

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for trying Shannon. We will wait for your return to London. The photots I have seen of Vassiliki look just like you described it. Have a super relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing atmosphere sounds just like heaven so enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete