Tuesday 26 July 2011

A couple more from Paris and todays trip to Greenwich

Michaela wanted a picture of her in her beret... and she pointed out that there weren't many pictures of me so.....


I do looove my escargot!

We took another boat tour today, this one was up the Thames to Greenwich.  The weather wasn't great but we didn't get rained on.  It was cool to stand on the meridian with one foot on the east side and one on the left!







The boys REALLY enjoyed their fish and chips.
Greenwich had some great museums that were interactive for the kids. The got to dress up in costumes and eve try on an actual fencing mask.





4 comments:

  1. The kids sure look like they grew up during their European vacation. Michaela has the best poses! I love escargot too so I'm right there with you Shannon. Is tomorrow your last day? If it is, I will sure miss following your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo's. Bummer about the camera... Safe home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun day. Your Mom and I took that same boat trip to Greenwich but we missed that fish & chip place. Like Cathy said we will miss following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete